PRODUCT CARE GUIDLINE
We give special attention to the selection of all materials incorporated into the items, the variations in color and texture are characteristics of beautiful tanned leather.
Over time, the leather will acquire a patina and may also darken due to oils from the skin and direct sunlight, further enchancing the natural look of your bag.
- Remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a cleaner made specifically for the leather.
- We suggest spraying an invisible waterproof protectant on all of our products.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle beyond salvage
- To prevent flaking and wrinkling, dab a dollop of conditioner on a soft cloth rub gently all over. Dry thoroughly in an airy room.
- Please keep your bag away from prolonged intense sunlight, heat, and humidity.
- If exposed to water, oil, makeup, and permanent dyes, try gently dabbing the leather with a clean, dry cloth and mild leather cream.
- Store bag in its original dust bag.
And one last tip, prevent color transfer by consciously resisting the urge to rest your bag against your jeans.